Millennium Information Services Moves Into New Headquarters
Chicago, IL, February 10, 2009 – Millennium Information Services, Inc., a leading property inspection service provider, is proud to announce the relocation of their corporate headquarters.
Millennium Information Services has completed a move into its new offices at 450 East Devon Avenue in Itasca, IL in the Hamilton Lakes complex.
Some of the major highlights of the new facility include:
- Located less than one and a half miles from I/290 with quick access to the main western suburban tollways and interstates.
- Twenty minutes by car to Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- A more efficient office layout.
- A scenic walkway around a lake that is located just steps from the building.
- Multiple restaurants within one mile or less.
- Comfortable accommodations at either the Hyatt or Westin hotels located in the Hamilton Lakes complex.
- Close proximity to Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg.
- The office complex is maintained by one of the leading property management organizations in Chicago.
We are extremely pleased about our new location and look forward to giving you a personal tour of our new headquarters.
Millennium Information Services, Inc. is an insurance outsourcing company that provides property inspections along with an array of risk information and underwriting support services to property and casualty insurance companies and their agents. Millennium's various processes allow companies to capture otherwise unrecognized premium dollars by obtaining current and accurate data on the insured risks. By employing the latest technology in all of its activities, Millennium is able to significantly reduce its clients' expenses associated with policy information maintenance. Millennium's products also help increase internal efficiencies by reducing or eliminating paper forms and reports, thereby providing a more manageable working environment. The company works with many of the top regional and national property and casualty companies in the country. For more information, visit www.millinfo.com.